Monitoring & Evaluation
Employers, students, and staff will evaluate activities that form part of the Career Pathways and Employability programme. Evaluation focuses on how effective any event/activity has been in helping students to achieve the intended learning outcomes.
The overall careers programme is monitored, reviewed and evaluated every year and a report is submitted to the Board of Governors for discussion through our CEIAG coordinator and Link Governor at the school. This evaluation then informs planning for the next year.
Our annual report for CEAIG draws information form a number of sources including:
- Student and employer feedback forms.
- Feedback from staff and parents through surveys.
- Evaluation of careers events and activities.
- Information on intended destinations for years 11, 12 and 13.
- NEET and destination data
The school also uses the Compass tool to evaluate and monitor the delivery of our careers provision.