Sixth form dress code at Shenley Brook End
The way you dress is important. Students who dress smartly are focused, show pride in being a member of our Sixth Form and act as role modules for younger students. We expect Sixth Form students to be smartly dressed, this includes being able to wear the following:
- Trousers, chinos, leggings, tailored and plain cargo/combat trousers.
- Tailored shorts in the summer
- Dresses and skirts (at an appropriate length)
- Abayas, hijabs
- Plain t-shirts, blouses, tops (no spaghetti straps)
- Cardigans, blazers, jumpers, plain hoodies (small unoffensive logos are acceptable),
- Smart shoes, Dr Martins, boots, and all black leather trainers or canvas shoes.
The Sixth Form at Shenley Brook End will believe the students are great role models and their appearance must match this expectation. Any students not adhering to the dress code will be asked to go home and change and will have to catch up on any work missed.
There is a great deal of choice to what students can wear, and we do try to keep in mind the ever-changing fashion. With consideration to your environment, working ethos and a sensible manner, these issues should not become an item for discussion.
The Sixth Form team