- Career Pathways & Employability
- Careers Pathways & Employability Programme - Employers, Education & Training Providers
Careers Pathways & Employability Programme - Employers, Education & Training Providers
We aim to help every student to reach their full potential and progress onto a successful destination by providing them with the widest possible range of employer and careers related opportunities. We value the help and support businesses can offer our students in developing the skills needed for a successful future.
You could support our Career Pathways and Employability programme by offering:
- Site visits - host small groups of students
- Provide a work experience placement for a student
- Support students to produce a CV
- Participate in mock interviews and provide feedback for success
If you would like to support our students on their Work Related Learning Pathway please contact Mrs Harris.
Mrs Harris can be contacted at – firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01908 520264.